Meet the Power Couple: with this duo you can tackle almost anything.
- Your medium Z Wrap keeps produce, lunch, and leftovers looking good and staying crisp.
- The XL wraps heads of lettuce, melon, baguettes, salad bowls and large dishes.
Your bread will last longer on the counter or in the freezer and look great at the same time. The best part? An all-natural alternative to plastic bags!
1 Medium: 12x12"
1 XL: 16x26"
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Z Wraps can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.